Ready to fly out of the box
Simply the best value 4K system available, an included Android touchscreen controller means faster setup and no need to add your own mobile device to capture impressive 4K video.
Typhoon 4K also captures 1080p/120fps slow motion video with a full complement of manual camera settings for total creative control. Perfect ground shots are also available with the included Handheld SteadyGrip.
CGO3 4K 3-axis Gimbal Camera
ith Ultra-high definition (UHD) resolution, four times the resolution of HD, the camera delivers high-quality images with the ability to capture slow motion 1080p / 120fps and 12 megapixel photos. Capture life in 4K with incredible detail and unparalleled realism.
A tripod in the sky
The CGO3 is an innovative combination of a 3-axis gimbal, camera and digital video downlink. Control the tilt angle direction from the ST10+ and view the world from above, as if you were flying, from horizon to 90 degrees down.
Extend your perspective from the sky to the ground with Typhoon 4K’s modular system. The SteadyGrip handheld device ensures ground shots are as smooth as those taken from the air. The CGO3 mobile application allows SteadyGrip user to capture images, shoot videos and control the CGO3 gimbal camera.
Lightweight LiPo battery power
Made by experts in electric propulsion and electric aviation. Typhoon 4K is powered by a 5400mAh 3s 11.1v Lipo battery, giving users a superior flight time of up to 25 minutes.
- Flight time: Up to 25min
- Dimensions: 420x420x210mm（16.5×16.5×8.3in）
- Gross weight (with battery and load): 1700g（60oz）
- Neat weight（without battery and load）: 1130g（40oz）
- Battery: 5400mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo（included）
- Charger: 3S 11.1V LiPo Smart Balance Charger（included）
- Transmitter: 10 channel 2.4GHz with5.8 GHz video downlink (included)
- Flight modes: Smart Mode（Watch Me & Follow Me）, Angle Mode and Home Mode
- Maximum flying height: 400ft(122m) default above ground level
- Maximum rotation rate: 65°/s
- Maximum roll angle: 35°
- Radio control frequency: 2.4GHz
- Max. climb rate: 3m/s
- Max. descend rate: 2m/s
- Max. flight rate: 8m/s
Specification: Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K